“Good posture enhances your every move and vice versa…ad infinitum.”
Progressive postural fitness
Traditional structural anatomy tends to divide humans up into separate muscles, joints, etc. But we are so much more than the sum of our parts! Thanks to the advancements in functional anatomy, I support your body to move in three dimensions as a vital, interconnected “soft machine,” capable of a multitude of “ordinary miracles” of movement without pain or undue stress.
I assess how the various segments of your body align and relate to one another in the field of gravity, both in a neutral position and when moving through space. Then I draw from my advanced training in Anatomy Trains Structural Integration and Applied Functional Science to address your pain or disfunction and enhance your alignment and movement capacities.
Whether you’re an “average mover” or an elite athlete, I dedicate my mind and heart to helping you bring more and more of your movement capacities to life, increasing your health and vitality in the process.
CHECK YOUR POSTURE
Movement brought to life
Let’s work together
sessions With Karl Beers
- Postural Analysis
- Movement Analysis
- Manual: MFR, SI, FMR
- Movement: FMR, 3D-MAPS, Movement re-education utilizing the principles of AFS
- Follow up analysis and therapy
- Set new goals for improvement
I came to Karl because I tore a ligament in my left knee and was looking for options to avoid surgery. Still walking with a cane four weeks after my injury, I left his office without it after one session. His work and is insights are extremely effective and helped me build a deeper awareness of how I move my body to help with current injuries and prevent them in the future.
Karl not only helps with posture, but he makes your pain go away! I highly recommend him to anyone considering structural integration and to anyone who is having pain.
INITAL CONSULTATION AND STARTER KIT
- Together we explore the structural and movement-associated issues behind what you want to heal or improve and discuss a personlized plan.
Single SessionsRegular or 12-series structural integration
- Assessment and manual therapy integrated with movement rehab and training to improve biomechanical function.
12 Session Package10% off (must be paid in full)
- Periodic assessment and manual therapy integrated with movement rehab and training to improve biomechanical function.